10 Questions for a Leader  

Posted by Mike Sharrow

borrowed from Craig Groeschel's blog...here are some good self-check questions as a Christian Leader:

Today we’ll examine some questions that surround our Relationship with Christ.

1. Is my burden for prayer growing or diminishing?
2. Does my heart break for the things that break the heart of God?
3. Have I grown accustomed to or accepted sin in my life?
4. Am I doing ministry out of an overflow of God’s work in my heart or out of my own strength? 5. Has my teaching and ministry deepened, changed, or evolved in a positive way in the last year?
6. Do I have a sincere peace that I’m living an authentic life of spiritual integrity?
7. Is my heart growing larger for people and God or is it shrinking?
8. Am I closer to God today than I was a year ago?
9. Do others comment that they can clearly see evidence of God’s work in my life?
10. What did I learn in God’s word this week?

Which of these resonate with you? What else would you ask?

This entry was posted at Friday, April 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 thoughts and responses

Does what I'm doing (or going to do) glorify God and edify people?

April 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM
Anonymous  

Has my faith increased or decreased over the last year? And do I care?

April 13, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Post a Comment